All-new Echo Dot 4th Gen with clock | Next generation smart speaker with improved bass, LED display and Alexa White
Style Name: Echo Dot with clock Color Name: White Configuration: Echo Dot
- Our most popular smart speaker now comes in a refreshed design and delivers loud, crisp sound with improved bass.
- Comes with an LED display that shows time, outdoor temperature or timers. Tap the top to snooze. The light sensor automatically adjusts the display’s brightness, day or night.
- Stream millions of songs from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, Apple Music and Hungama Music.
- Access songs in Hindi, English, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi, Bengali, Bhojpuri, Kannada and more.
- Get started with smart home: use voice to control lights, ACs, TVs, geysers, and more. You can purchase smart lights, plugs and other accessories separately.
- Just ask Alexa for music, news, trivia, scores, weather, alarms, kids’ rhymes and stories. Alexa is always ready to help in both English & Hindi.
- Designed to protect your privacy – comes with a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
- With 4 microphones, Alexa can hear your request from across the room.
We want you to know
Echo always needs to be connected to the power supply.
Increase bass by clicking “Audio Settings” in the Alexa app. Or just say “Alexa, increase the bass”.
|Size||100 x 100 x 89 mm|
|Weight||351.3 g ( Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process)|
|WiFi connectivity||Dual-band WiFi supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz) networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) WiFi networks.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Dot or from Echo Dot to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||1.6” built-in speaker for voice feedback. 3.5 mm stereo audio output for use with external speakers (audio cable not included).|
|System requirements||Echo Dot comes ready to connect to your WiFi. The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices and also accessible via your web browser. Supported operating systems. Certain skills and services may require subscription or other fees.|
|Setup technology||Amazon WiFi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their WiFi network in a few easy steps. WiFi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about WiFi simple setup|
|Warranty and service||All-new Echo dot is sold with a limited warranty of one year. Use of All-new Echo dot is subject to the terms.|
|Accessibility features||The Alexa app and Alexa-enabled products include several features for customers with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. Learn more about Alexa accessibility.|
|Included in the box||Echo Dot, power adapter (15W), and Quick Start Guide.|
|Generation||Echo Dot (4th Gen) with clock – 2020 release|
|Privacy features||Wake word technology, streaming indicators, microphone off button, the ability to view and delete your voice recordings, and more. Visit the Alexa Privacy Hub to explore how Alexa and Echo devices are designed to protect your privacy.|
|Language||Alexa speaks English and Hindi|
|Country of origin||China|